DaVinci Vaporizer introduces the IQ2.
DaVinci Vaporizer officially announced the launch of its newest portable herbal vaporizer the IQ2. And if you love weed vapes as much as we do here, then this is great news. The original Davinci IQ vaporizer launched a little over 3 years ago, and was a big hit in the handheld herbal vape market almost immediately. And with 3 years of time to revise and perfect upon the original IQ, We are anxious to see how the product will stack up in a head to head comparison to our original DaVinci IQ Review which we had ranked as our #1 favorite vaporizer.
What is DaVinci claiming about the Davinci IQ2?
First, let’s take a look at some details in the press release:
” As the first Load Your Own & Know Your Dose vaporizer, the IQ2 features full on-device dosage control and session-tracking information without requiring a separate app.”
A lot can be derived from this marketing lingo immediately if you know the vaporizer business.
- “Load your own” distances DaVinci from the VAPI illnesses from cheap disposable pre-filled pens. And rightfully so.
- “Know your own Dose” positions Davinci as a thought-leader in precision dosing, directly in line with their recent partnership with Cansativa to produce cannabis vaporizers specifically for medical users.
- By including “on-device” dosage control, Davinci is side-stepping the recent Apple ban on vaping apps on iPhones which normally allow users to extend control of the devices. Luckily, Android phones can still install and run these apps – which is the lion share of global users.
What is new in the DaVinci IQ2?
- Brushed aluminum finish. This will be more polished and shiny in appearance, and may expose fingerprints, but has more of a wow factor.
- Adjustable airflow. There is now an analog dial on the bottom of the IQ2 that allows you to fine-tune the amount of air-flow and draw resistance. Some people prefer tighter/looser draws when inhaling – this will allow you to choose your resistance and density – as well as potentially cool your vapor with additional air-flow.
- 30% Longer Pearl stem. This allows for greater adjustment of the depth of the pearl and compression of your bowl.
- Increased mouthpiece airflow. The airflow holes on the top mouthpiece appear to have increased slightly in diameter – allowing for more generous draws.
- New flavor chamber design. The original IQ had a bottleneck in the flavor chamber which was nicknamed “Satan’s anus” because of the inability to clean it easily. The IQ2 flavor chamber has addressed that problem in a newer design.
- Thicker oven. Boasting a 20% thicker oven with increased insulation from the nearby battery will increase heating efficiency.
- Ceramic Extract Tab and 0.2g Dosage Pod. Small included additional accessories new to the IQ2.
Pros & Cons of the DaVinci IQ2
Where to buy the DaVinci IQ2
At the time of this writing, the DaVinci IQ2 was just released today. And because of that, none of our favorite retailers have it in stock yet, and the only place to buy it is from the manufacturer. CLICK HERE to visit the IQ2 page directly on Davinci Vaporizer’s website. I do want to mention, that unlike other product releases, this does not appear to be a “pre-order” purchase. So Kudos to the DaVinci Vaporizer team for releasing the new vape with inventory ready.
I would imagine that over the coming week, you will see the DaVinci IQ2 for sale and available to buy on a number of competing retailers – some of which will offer additional freebies, as well as honor DaVinci Vaporizer Coupon Codes. I would keep an eye open to see which retailers pop up on that site to see where the best bargains are to be had. But if you need to be the first one to have it, or are looking for a last-minute Holiday home-run gift for your favorite stoner – head on over to Davinci Vaporizer and pick up the brand new IQ2!
If you have a question, let us know below – we probably have the answer.